- COURSES > Professional Development Workshops
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS
Deliver Workshops with AIPM
Are you an expert in your field? Have the ability to develop and facilitate professional development (PD) workshops to project management and related professionals? AIPM is calling for proposals for the 2017 professional development workshops calendar.
What we are looking for
- Workshops that support project managers, project directors and project executives to develop and maintain competence against our competency standards. View the standards here.
- Workshops for executives who typically perform the role of project sponsor or steering committee member
- Workshops that assist our members to prepare for RegPM certification
- Workshops that are of interest to project management professionals across a range of practices, industry sectors and management levels
Why Partner with us?
AIPM has delivered a range of professional development activities for 40 years. We have close to 10,000 members as well as corporate and education partners. A further 15,000 individuals and organisations are on our magazine and digital distribution lists.
How it works?
You develop your workshop materials and retain ownership of your IP. We pay a set fee and take care of the marketing and logistics including travel, printing, venue hire and catering.
- Submit a workshop proposal to us for consideration and we will contact you
- If we accept your proposal, we will send you an agreement for signing
- We will send our workshop materials templates and review your material
- We will promote your workshop and handle the logistics
Click here to submit a workshop proposal today.