WOMEN IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT (WIPM)
Women in Project Management (WIPM) is an AIPM Special Interest Group. It was established in Canberra in 2007, with a vision to promote and support women in the profession of project management, through the sharing of information, experiences, innovations and opinions.
The aim of WIPM is to:
- increase the profile and foster an awareness of women in project management
- encourage women to enter the field of project management
- invite female project management professionals to speak to an audience of like-minded people with similar issues
- provide a forum for equity and parity of female project managers
- be aware of gender issues related to women within project management positions
Each chapter is responsible for the WIPM group in their state/territory to meet the professional needs of women in project management.
Active State Communities
The following states have active WIPM groups. Get in touch with your local contact for further details:
NSW WIPM Contact
|| Sue Linney MAIPM