THE AIPM BOARD
The AIPM Board of Directors is responsible for the overall corporate governance of the AIPM. Its powers are referred to in the AIPM’s Constitution. The objectives and responsibilities of the Board are set out in the Board Charter. The Board Charter is regularly reviewed by the Board. The adoption of any proposed changes to the Constitution is subject to the approval of the membership at a general meeting.
The Board of Directors of the company shall comprise not less than four and not more than ten Directors as follows:
- At least two and no more than four Directors generally elected by the members; and
- At least two and no more than four Directors elected by the Chapter Congress; and
- Up to two independent Directors.
The objectives of the Board are to determine and to monitor:
- The AIPM short, medium, and long-term goals and its overall strategic direction;
- Policies governing the operations of AIPM and the conduct of its Members;
- Powers and functions of Congress, Chapter Councils, Board Committees, and other committees as may be established from time-to-time; and
- Annual progress and performance of AIPM in meeting its objectives.
AIPM Governance Structure