AUTOMATIC RECOGNITION FOR CERTIFIED PRACTISING PROJECT PRACTITIONER (CPPP)
AIPM will automatically grant the Certified Practising Project Practitioner (CPPP) level of RegPM certification to individuals who have completed a course or certification on the approved list below, if they join AIPM as an Associate or Member.
To apply for the CPPP via automatic recognition, please join as a member of AIPM and once your membership has been approved, email a scanned copy of your certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no additional fees for applying for the CPPP via RPL other than the cost of your AIPM membership.
AIPM will allow the following credentials, qualifications and courses to automatically qualify an individual member to attain CPPP certification:
- All VET qualifications listed on the AIPM Endorsed Course Register
- All Higher Education programs listed on the AIPM Endorsed Course Register
- PMI certification programs:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate Project Management (CAPM)
- Risk Management Professional (RMP)
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
- Axelos credentials:
- 1PRINCE2® Practitioner
- Managing Successful Programs (2MSP®) Practitioner
- Management of Portfolios (3MoP®) Practitioner
- Management of Risk (4M_o_R®)
- APMG International:
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- Managing Successful Programs (MSP®) Practitioner
- Management of Portfolios (MoP®) Practitioner
- Agile Project Management (5AgilePM™)
- Agile Programme Management (AgilePgM™)
- Axelos/APMG International co-branded:
- 6IPMA® Level D: Certified Project Management Associate
1PRINCE2® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
2MSP® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
3MoP® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
4M_o_R® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
5AgilePgM™ is a Trade Mark of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd and The APMG-International Swirl AgilePgM Device is a Trade Mark of APM Group Ltd. The APMG-International Agile Project Management and Swirl Device logo is a trade mark of The APM Group Limited.
6IPMA® is a registered trademark of IPMA in Switzerland and other countries.